Valentines Day Nail Art using Leighton Denny Nails
Yay! I've done some more nail art! I need to keep challenging myself to do more because I really enjoy it.
So January is nearly over, which basically means its February, which means it's nearly Valentines Day, which means it's not too soon to start creating Valentines Day nail designs....right?! Right!
Today's mani is so easy to create, and it includes stamping, glitter, and of course, pink nail polish!
What you will need
- Pink nail polish - I chose Copycat by Leighton Denny Nails
- Silver glitter polish - I chose Crystalize Me also by Leighton Denny Nails
- White nail polish
- Black Stamping polish
- Stamper/Scraper and chosen Valentines inspired stamping plate - I used Moyou's Festive Collection-20 plate
- Topcoat and cuticle oil
- Apply your chosen base coat and allow to dry
- Apply your pink polish to the thumbnail, forefinger and pinky
- Pop the glitter polish onto the middle finger
- Use the white polish on the ring finger
- Apply topcoat and allow to dry...
- Pick your Valentines inspired image and use your black stamping polish and accessories to pick up the design and apply over the ring finger
- Once happy, seal in with a topcoat and cleanup around the cuticles
- Don't forget the cuticles - apply oil generously and massage in
You can always jazz up this simple design by adding a holo topper, maybe some diamantes, or colour some of the stamp design in like I did - I used the same pink Copycat polish to tie the whole design together.
What do you think? Yay or Nay?
Have you created any Valentines Day designs yet?
Thank you for reading,
Love, Leanne Xx