Being Grateful and Looking to 2017
Hey everyone, I'm back! Some of you may have noticed my absence over the past few weeks, this has been due to a family emergency. Both of my Grandparents who are two of the most important people in my world were taken into hospital. They are both back home now, but still on the road to recovery. I have been helping out as much as possible, and that is why this blog and my other social platforms have had to be neglected for a little while. I would like to take this opportunity to thank from the bottom of my heart everyone who has sent well-wishes, taken time to leave messages, and stuck with me whilst I haven't been posting. You are all awesome!
I am hugely grateful that they are both back home where they belong, and that they are still with me. It is so easy to get weighed down when these situations get sent to test us, but I want to stay positive!
So I'm looking to 2017, and setting myself some 'goals'.
- Learn to drive - Rob too!
- Have two holidays - Berlin is already booked, so one more to plan...
- Pay off my credit card - again! There's not much on it, but once it's paid it'll be getting chopped up once and for all
- Keep working to improve my blog and stay true to what I write about
- Put my new business idea into practise - watch this space!
Have you any goals for the New Year? I've stuck to 5 manageable ones so that all other achievements can come as a bonus haha!
Also - please take part in my recent giveaway for your chance to win $10 to spend in Born Pretty Store. All you have to do to earn entries is...
- be following me on Instagram (www.instagram.com/polishedbyleanne) and repost the relevant image and hashtag
- subscribe to this blog!
- Like my Facebook page (Polished by Leanne)
Easy - peasy! This finishes 5pm New Years Day so get going!
I hope you have all had a wonderful festive few weeks, and I wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year
Love, Leanne Xx