How to Create a Comic Book Makeup Look
I've been dabbling again with makeup! This particular look I was really excited to try out, it's not the best but not that bad either haha! There are so many different pics on Instagram and Pinterest that I looked to for help, but the one that really stood out to me was by Marianna Petrushevskaya, why not bob over to her page and give her a follow, you will soon see the one that inspired me! (p.s it's way, way better than mine!)
So here is my attempt...
What do you think?
Here is a list of products used:
- Marks and Spencer, Autograph, All in one Foundation and Concealer in Fair
- Zao makeup concealer
- W7 cosmetics, Banana Dreams Setting Powder
- Ardell Lashes, 106 Black
- Morphe Pro 35 color palette
- Pur Cosmetics, Volume Vixen mascara, Black
- Black Candy Fashion wig, 'Ghost'
After I've had a bit more practise I'm going to revisit this kind of comic book look as I love it! Do you have any suggestions for what kind of makeup look I could try next?
Thanks for visiting!
Love, Leanne Xx